Stretch Mark Cream + Postpartum Adjustable Corset Bundle
Designed to be safe for expecting and postpartum mums, our fast-absorbing stretch mark cream penetrates deep into your skin to prevent and fade pregnancy stretch... marks. Our corset will help flatten your belly and redefine your waistline as your body recovers from giving birth.Read more
Get your beautiful curves back with Mama’s Choice Postpartum Adjustable Corset! Made from a soft material that won’t chafe your skin, our corset will help flatten your belly and redefine your waistline as your body recovers from giving birth. Feel confident once more with regular use of our postpartum adjustable corset!
Why Choose Mama’s Choice Postpartum Adjustable Corset:
– Effectively helps in slimming the abdomen and waist area
– Helps in reducing back pain
– Helps compress the uterus to its pre-pregnancy size
– Velcro closure to adjust the tightness
– Suitable for postpartum use
– Can also be used by individuals experiencing back pain
– Made from 65% polyester, 35% elastic fibres
Why Use Mama’s Choice Stretch Mark Cream?
– A patented formula by Mama’s Choice
– Deeply moisturizes stretch mark-prone skin and soothes itching
– Provides comfort to the stretching belly, hips, and breasts
– Lipobelle™ Soyaglycone and aloe vera promote skin elasticity while keeping the skin soft, hydrated, and supple all day
– Rich in antioxidants and collagen-building components
– Gentle enough for sensitive skin
– Safe for pregnant and nursing mothers
– Recommended for use during and after pregnancy or weight fluctuations
How to Use
Massage onto your growing belly and other affected areas every morning and night. Always massage in a circular motion to promote blood flow.
For optimal effects, begin applying the cream from the second trimester of pregnancy and continue until at least 6 months after pregnancy. For other forms of stretch marks, use twice daily for 6-8 months.
Tip: Avoid applying cream on the nipple area while breastfeeding
|Colour||Lightweight Black, Lightweight Cream|
Full Ingredients List
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
Olea europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
Glyceryl Stearate SE
Butyrospermum Parkii Butter
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
Soy Isoflavones (Genistein)
Your valuable input is important to us and
we appreciate your sharing.